No products in the cart.
Slique Serving Dish 900ML
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
◾ Hygienic cooking surface will not absorb color or odor .
◾ Microwave , oven , freezer and dishwasher safe.
◾ Always use mittens when removing from the oven or microwave.
◾ Do not exceed temperature of 230 degree celsius.
◾ Do not place if into the microwave or oven straight from the refrigerator.
◾ Do not place into cold water or the refrigerator straight from the microwave or oven as it may crack.
Reserve Slique Serving Dish 900ML now for 30 minutes before anyone else does!