No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
• TONG’S 6-24x50AOEG Rifle Scope Red & Green Rangefinder Mil-Dot Illuminated • • Tactical Hunting with Mounts Focusing
• Look through scope 3 or 4 inches away from your eyepiece lens. If the reticle is not clear, loosen the knurled lock ring and rotate the eye bell until it is clear. Then tighten the lock ring firmly.
• Rotate the tube of the scope so that the vertical line and horizontal line of the Mil-dot show respectively. Adjust the position of scope on the rifle until you can see things clearly through it and your eye feel comfortable. Then tighten all screws to fix scope firmly to the rifle.
• Keep the scope in a place free of acid, alkaline and other corrosives. Dust and dirt on the surface of the scope should be cleaned with soft cloth or tissue with a little alcohol.
• Length: 16″ / 40 cm
• Weight: 23oz
• Objective Lens Diameter: 1.96″ / 50mm
• Magnification: 6x-24x
• Lens Color: Blue
• Brightness Control: 5 levels for both red and green settings
• Reticle Type: Rangefinder
• Exit Pupil: 8.3mm @ 6x/2.1mm @24x
• Object Range: 15 yards to infinity
• Eye Relief: 3.0″
• Click Value: 1/4″@100yards
• Inert gas purged, fog, weather, shock proof
• Size of Mounts Clamps: 22mm
• Scope mounts for 20mm weaver dovetail rail
• Battery: 1x CR2032 Lithium metal battery (not included)
• Fits 20-22mm all standard weaver and picatinny rails
• Old fashioned ones may need extra accessories.
Contact us on Viber or via SMS
to know more!
Reserve Riffle Scope now for 30 minutes before anyone else does!