No products in the cart.
FORGED PREMIO 6-inch Utility Knife
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
• The Henckels Forged Premio 6″ Utility Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blade produces precision cuts. Slice strawberries, mince garlic, and cut cheddar effortlessly – this small, lightweight knife is perfect for detailed work.The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man Henckels’ logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio’s superb quality at a remarkable value.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
• Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
• Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
• Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
• Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
• Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
• Dishwasher safe