No products in the cart.
Dutch Boy Versatex
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
• Dutch Boy®Versatex™ is a water-based patterned finish specially designed for interior use on primed surfaces such as concrete, drywall, and properly primed wood. It can be applied in several creative patterns to beautify interior walls and ceilings.
• FINISH: Textured
• APPLICATION: For a regular texture pattern, apply Dutch Boy®Versatex™ straight from the can using a regular textured roller. If a different design is desired, first apply Dutch Boy®Versatex™ with a regular textured roller then immediately follow with the designed pattern roller while the paint is still wet and workable. Roll in one uniform direction to impress the design onto the surface.
• PRACTICAL COVERAGE:5 to 6 square meters
• DRY THROUGH:
• To touch: 2 hours to recoat: 8 to 12 hours
• THINNING SOLVENT: Do not thin. Use as supplied.
• TINTING: Do not tint. If a colored finish is desired, top coat with Dutch Boy®Nalcrete™ Latex Paints.
• CLEAN UP SOLVENT: Water
• SURFACE PREPARATION: New concrete should be allowed to dry for 14 to 28 days under normal weather conditions before paint application. Surface to be painted should be clean, dry, free from oil, grease, dust, dirt, and other contaminants. If painting must be done immediately within the 14 to 28 day curing period, treat the surface with a solution of 1-part Dutch Boy®Nalcrete™ Masonry Neutralizer 7000 diluted in 16 parts water. Apply the solution liberally using a brush or roller. Let dry overnight before rinsing with water to remove white crystal that will have formed on the surface. Let dry before painting. If the concrete has been cured for 28 days or more, there is no need to apply a neutralizer. Wooden Surfaces Hammer all nails deep enough to apply putty. Sand rough wood until smooth and then dust off before painting. Avoid using product on high friction areas. Drywall Substrates Install and secure joints as per
Reserve Dutch Boy Versatex now for 30 minutes before anyone else does!
Scan Me or Share Me!