Emergencies and disasters can strike anyone, anytime, and anywhere. Such incidents are highly unpredictable and your response will depend on the exact circumstances. Here are a few tips to help you in case of a major emergency:
1. Try to remain calm.
2. Follow the set emergency plan. Do not deviate from standard protocol.
3. Get your emergency kit and bring only the essentials.
4. Make sure you are safe before assisting others.
5. If you are in a hazardous situation, do not endanger yourself further.
Avoid unstable structures, smoke, electrical hazards, fire, radiation,
chemical, or biological exposure,etc.
6. Be vigilant for information from authorities and follow their instructions.
7. Stay put until all is safe or until you are ordered to evacuate.
8. Do not enter elevators during an emergency. If stuck in an elevator do
not attempt toforce open stalled elevator doors, use the emergency
phone to contact Public Safety.
9. Keep a flashlight handy if you are in an area that does not have
emergency lighting or natural lighting.
10. Know the location of all marked exits from your working area.
See the full list of products available. DOWNLOAD our catalog today DOWNLOAD PDF
Have the right equipment in times of emergency and calamity.
HMR helps ensure that an effective emergency response can be made for your business. With a range of high-quality products necessary for any emergency response situations-protective clothing and harness kits to diesel generators, emergency shelters, hospital beds,rechargeable emergency lights and disaster kits – so you’re well-prepared for any potential risks in the workplace..