Purchasing Account Executive/s purchase a wide range of products and services for the company and help the organization attain it’s set objectives and financial goals. He/she should demonstrate good analytical, communication and negotiation skills, and effective teamwork.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Met and exceed monthly quotas by maintaining a healthy purchase pipeline and following up consistently.
- Sourcing of potential suppliers/leads for quotation tender through the internet, cold calls and referrals from the regular/old clients.
- Conduct ocular visit to check the actual condition of products and services to ensure that the possible transaction may be acquired from this lead will be worthy and profitable for the company.
- Coordinate with other Departments i.e. pricing, sales, logistics, etc. to come up with an accurate appropriate and acceptable proposal scheme tailor fit to the requirements of the client.
- Negotiate acquisitions at quality, cost efficient, and payment agreements consistent with company business objectives.
- Prepare and process purchase and pull-out documention in accordance with company policies and procedures. Monitor and coordinate deliveries/pull-out of items between clients to ensure that all items are delivered to warehouse/store on time and accurate.
- Communicate and coordinate with Logistic/Admin to ensure that the payment terms are met.
- Developed strong relationships, strategic partnership with clients and negotiated long term contract agreements.
- Maintain and update database of leads/transactions status in the CRM program.
- Attend to any duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Department heads/superiors.
Educational attainment, minimum Experience & Technical Skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, or in any dergee in business course
- At least two (2) years experience is required for this position
- Preferably with an extensive backgroud in handling sales and marketing related job
- Can work under pressure and deadline
- Preferably knows how to drive a four (4) wheel vehicle and with a valid driver’s license
- Computer Literate
- Must be a team Player