Contributes to organizational effectiveness by managing the ff. functions that are provided to all companies within the group: Organizational Development and Training, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment & Placement, and Employee Relations
We are looking for a highly experienced HR Executive who is strong in the areas of Organization Development with a focus on Performance Management, Succession Planning, Job Evaluation and other facets of HR.
- College Graduate with a degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resources Management or any related degree
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of work experience in all aspects of HR with expertise in OD and occupying a Senior Executive position in HR.
- Experience in a unionized plant set up will be an advantage.
- Must have strong leadership ability
- With initiative and must be hands-on.
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skill.