HMR TRADING HAUS
SHOP & WIN HOLIDAY RAFFLE PROMO
Be one of 10 Winners of an Appliance Showcase worth P10,000.00
Get 1 Raffle entry for every P2,000.00 worth of purchase
Deadline for Submission of Entries: December 31, 2019
Raffle Draw: January 8, 2020
Promo runs from November 4 to December 31, 2019
1. Promo period is from November 4 to December 31, 2019
2. This promo is open to all customers with a Php 2,000 minimum amount purchase at any HMR Trading Haus, HMR Express, SOS and Loro stores nationwide
3. For every Php 2,000 amount, customer is qualified to have 1 raffle stub; can be multiple stubs in one receipt (e.g. Php 10,000 single receipt = 5 raffle stubs)
4. Upon claiming the raffle stub/s, customer completes the raffle stub entry (Complete name, E-mail address, Birthday, Contact No., Address and affix signature), and drops the entry at the DROP BOX in all CUSTOMER SERVICE AREA. Deadline for submission of entries is at the end of business hour of December 31, 2019.
5. Furthermore, to be eligible for the Grand Draw, the individual must fulfill the following criteria:
a. Must be legal age of 18 years old and above;
b. Must not be an employee of HMR Philippines Inc or any of its affiliates, related partners or agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the raffle draw.
6. By joining the raffle promo, you agree for HMR Philippines Inc to collect your information for the purposes of contacting you regarding the raffle, as well as other promotions and discount announcements moving forward.
7. The promo organizer’s decision with regard to the Promo Mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final.
8. Grand Raffle draw will commence on January 8, 2019 3PM at HMR Trading Haus Pioneer in the presence of a representative from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
9. Raffle Prizes:
• Ten (10) Winners of appliances worth PHP 10,000
10. Winners who will received prizes exceeding Php 10,000 will shoulder the Tax . The raffle prize may not be converted to cash. Transportation and other related expenses relative to receiving the grand prize shall be shouldered by the winners.
11. By accepting the prize, the winners agree to hold HMR Trading Haus free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participation in the program or caused by or arising from his/her acceptance and/or use of the prize.
12. HMR Trading Haus reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. The winner’s order or purchase (Stated in item 2 of the Promo Mechanics) should be a valid complete order, with no cancellations, returns and refunds.
13. Participants can win only once. If aname wins more than once, he/she gets the prize of higher value. CLAIMING AND NOTIFICATION: Raffle draw winner will be notified by HMR Trading Haus through email, text message, phone call and registered mail.
14. Redemption period shall be within 60 days from receipt of notification. If the prize is not claimed within the stipulated period, HMR Trading Haus reserves the right to draw another winner from the list of reserve winners with prior DTI approval. Reserve winner will be given sixty (60) days upon notification to claim the prize. After the 60-days claiming period, unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favor of HMR Trading Haus with prior DTI approval.
15.Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present the e-mail or sms(txt message) notice or registered mail and winning claim stub and two (2) valid government-issued I.D. (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, or valid Passport). If there is any discrepancy between the winning entry and the documents produced for verification, the entry will be deemed as disqualified.
16. Requirements of winner’s representative in claiming the prize – a signed authorization letter from the winner, the original copy of the e-mail or sms (txt message) notice or registered mail or notification letter and winning claim stub, photocopy of the representative and winner’s valid identification (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID or valid Passport.) The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification.
17. By participating in the raffle, the winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of HMR Trading Haus relating to the draw. The winner agrees that HMR Trading Haus may publicize the name and photograph of the winner in such mode and manner as HMR Trading Haus considers fit. The winner’s name may be published on the HMR Trading Haus website & social media channels.